Terms & Conditions
Welcome and thanks for visiting the Choices by Alessa!
Please read carefully what you are following and look forward to offering you our services!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF GHOICES BY ALESSA
This document (together with any document referenced herein and an integral part of it) determines the terms governing the use of this website (www.choicesbyalessa.com) and the purchase of products through it (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms").
1. The sale of products through this website under the name of ChoicesbyAlessa is carried out by the company "A & K CHOICES" With headquarters in Sofia Bulgaria, Gurgulyat No. 16, with a TIN 205196892.
3. By using the site or by placing an order through it, you are bound to:
Do not make false orders or orders that are fraudulently submitted without the purpose of fulfilling them. In such a case we are entitled to cancel them and inform the competent authorities of any further damage we may have.
Remember, if you do not give us all the information you are asked for, we cannot promote your order.
4. By submitting an order through the website, you guarantee that you have legal capacity, that is, you can conclude binding contracts in your name and that you are not under the misleading, fraud or threat status at the time of writing the contract. We know that our website is not designed to appeal to minors. The site's services and products are intended for adults over eighteen (18) years. Adults are therefore legally required to protect underage Internet users who can access our website. We take no responsibility for any use of this site by minors and the following purchase of products available to them.
5. With respect to the contract of sale between us, it will not be deemed to have been prepared unless your order is expressly accepted by us by sending the corresponding e-mail. If, for whatever reason, we do not accept your order and your order has already been paid, then that money will be refunded in full. In order for the contract to be considered complete, you must follow the purchase procedure, with the steps described on the website, then receive an e-mail from us confirming receipt of your order ("Order Confirmation"), one more e-mail stating that your order is being processed and therefore can no longer be modified and, lastly, another email confirming that the product has been shipped ("Confirmation of Delivery"). The Agreement will only apply to the products whose shipping we have confirmed in the Consignment Confirmation, and not any products that are in short supply or for any reason we cannot send them to you at the time of your confirmation of your shipment.
6. All earnings and deliveries of your orders are subject to availability. We will only be responsible for gross negligence and willful misconduct on our part in case of delay in the delivery of your products, and if there is any delay or inability for reasons beyond our control (such as supply difficulties, stock depletion, etc.) we are able to inform you about this, either to place a similar order or to refund the full amount you may have paid in full.
7. Our Website has no liability to you or to any third party for the withdrawal of any products from this Web site as well as for the removal or processing of content on the Site after we have sent you the Order Confirmation.
8. If for any reason we fail to meet the delivery date, usually set to 5 business days, we will notify you accordingly and you are entitled either to request a new delivery date or to cancel the order with a full refund. The delivery of the product is deemed to have taken place when you or a third party designated by you has acquired the physical possession of the products, as evidenced by the signature of the receipt of the order of the respective carrier at the place you have designated delivery.
9. If, for any reason, we are unable to deliver your order to the place you have indicated to us, we will inform you about this condition and what you should do to receive it, in consultation with our transport partner company.
10. If your order is available for delivery and, for reasons not due to our fault, the order has not been delivered within 10 days, we will consider that you wish to cancel the contract between us, we will cancel it without further notice and we will return the value of the products you have purchased from our website. If, after that, you want to resend your order, you agree that you will be responsible for the additional shipping costs.
11. The price of each product will be the one set on our website each time. If any error is found in the price of a product you have ordered, we will inform you without delay and we will give you the opportunity to re-order your order at the correct product price or cancel it. Our prices include VAT, but not shipping costs, which are added to the total price as shown in the Payment Methods section. Prices may change at any time, however, any changes will not affect orders for which an Order Confirmation email has already been sent to you. Payment can be made using Visa, Diners, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
To minimize the likelihood of unauthorized access, your card details will be encrypted and after we receive your order, we will ask for your card to be pre-authorized by your publisher to make sure there is sufficient credit balance to complete the transaction.
Credit cards are subject to validation and approval checks by their publisher, which, if not received directly, may result in a delay or non-delivery for which we are not responsible.
In any case and for your protection, we do not store critical credit card personal information (credit card number, cvv2 / cvc2 number, expiration date). The payment process is via JCC, which provides security for your transactions over the Internet and your personal data.
12. If you believe the product you received is not the one you ordered, it is defective or otherwise does not meet the characteristics that should, as described in the website, immediately contact us through our online contact form, describing in detail the product and its defect, or by phoning us +359 876161035 (Monday - Friday, 09.00-16.00) and we will give you instructions on the further steps you will need to take to return.
First, make sure that the refund request does not exceed 5 business days from the delivery date, as evidenced by the receipt documents, and all products must be in the original condition that you have received, in order to be returned.
Personal care and body care items are only returned if their packaging is sealed and in any case not used. Fragrances, foundations and nail polish are not returned.
Further, you will need to deliver the product to the courier company that we will ship to your home, along with the receipt you received at its original delivery. We, after carefully reviewing the returned product, will notify you via e-mail within a reasonable time if you are entitled to a refund or replacement that will take place as soon as possible and nevertheless within 30 calendar days of receipt of the returned products by us .
In the case of our error, we fully refund the money corresponding to the value of the order and the shipping costs. In the event that no mistake is made by our company, only the amount of money corresponding to the value of the products is refunded, and you are charged only for shipping costs.
13. All content of the website, including, but not limited to, programs, information, data, trademarks, logos, photographs, graphics, drawings and any other distinctive features, as well as generally all the digital files and services of the internet store, on the internet, are intellectual property of choicesbyalessa.com or those that grant us their license and are protected by Greek, Community and international intellectual and industrial property laws. Therefore, none of them may be sold, copied, reproduced, modified, transmitted, republished or distributed in any way or by any means, in whole or in part. Use of this content is only permitted by you to the extent expressly approved by us or its licensors and in any case in a manner that is not inconsistent with the law and fair and honest practices. It is forbidden in any way to mislead the public about the actual beneficiary of the content of this website.
Any reproduction, re-issue, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is not permitted and any such action and any fraudulent, misleading or illegal use of the content of our site, for commercial or other purposes, cannot exclude your liability for damages against us or third parties whose rights may be affected.
Names, Signs, Images, Logos and Distinguishing Features representing choicesbyalessa.com or third parties and their products or services are trademarks of our own or of third parties, protected by applicable trademark laws and commercial and industrial property. Only their appearance on our site should in any way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them. Therefore, we do not impose any liability on our company arising out of the use by third parties of any of these third party trademarks and distinctive features.
14. It is strictly forbidden any inappropriate use of this website by knowingly transmitting to other users viruses, "trojan horses", "worms" and other malicious software or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful. You also accept and expressly agree that you will not use our online store or our website in general for sending, publishing, and generally by any means transmission, illegal, harmful, threatening, racist, abusive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene or harmful to minors.
The breach of this term, as well as any provision of law that may involve cybercrime, may constitute a criminal offense in accordance with applicable law. Any such breach will refer to the law enforcement authorities with which we will cooperate to reveal the identity of the violator, which will be excluded from any further use of our site. Our website is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other malicious software and harmful material that may harm your computer, its accessories, data or any other material due to the use of this website.
15. We reserve the right to transfer, assign or subcontract the Contract between us, or any of its rights or obligations arising out of it, without prior notice, disposal that does not affect your legal rights as a consumer or cancels, reduces or otherwise limits the validity of the contract.
16. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in fulfilling any of our obligations, which is due to force majeure and not to our fault. An act of Force Majeure is considered to be any act, fact, inability to perform, omission or accident that is not subject to our control or control of the average human being and, as an illustration, the following situations: Strikes, lockouts or other trade union actions, Social unrest, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, sediment, epidemic or other natural disaster, inability to use the railways, ships airplanes, motor vehicles or other public or private means of transport, inability to use public or private telecommunications networks, government restrictions, any strike, damage or accident of shipping and postal services or other means of transport.
The fulfillment of our obligations in any such case is suspended for the duration of the event of force majeure and, as soon as this event expires, we will do our best to immediately fulfill our obligations and your service.
17. These Terms, as well as any document expressly referred to or received by us, constitute the full agreement between us regarding the subject of each Agreement and supersede any prior written or oral agreement, conciliation or settlement between us.
18. We reserve the right to review and modify these Terms at any time, which you will be informed about when navigating the site, with the obligation to accept them if you wish to make use of our website.
19. The use of our website and the contracts for the purchase of products through it are governed by Bulgarian law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the website or such contracts is subject to the jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.